Large format printingLarge format printing allows us to print formats A1 and A2. Typically, large format printing is used to create banners, posters, posters and so on. We produce large-format photo printing using an Epson printer with a resolution of up to 2880x1440 dpi.
- We bring to your attention large format photo printing:
- On photo paper with a density of 260 g / m2
- On canvas, the main distinguishing advantage over other types of materials when printing reproductions is its unique texture, thanks to which reproductions created using canvas are practically indistinguishable from original paintings by artists.
- On satin paper 255 g / m2, moisture resistant and quick drying.
- On self-adhesive matte and transparent paper 120g / m2. The main advantage of which is strength and durability, because self-adhesive paper is not afraid of either moisture or the sun.
- On matte canvas on a cotton base of 320 g / m2. Matte canvas has a bright white smooth surface, which allows you to print clear images in combination with high quality, long-term durability and water resistance.
- On flash fabric with a density of 260 g / m2
- On gold and silver matte film 160 g / m2
- On paper rolls Inkjet Monochrome 75-180 g / m2, which has a high degree of whiteness and uniformity of paper pulp. Designed for black-and-white inkjet printing, also suitable for color printing with low fill and low resolution.